Wednesday 28 May 2014

my head's under water but i'm breathing fine




dress - brandy melville // shoes - docs // bag - alexander wang // headband - f21

I actually thought that my holidays would be relatively easier but I guess I took up too many commitments so i'm as tired as I was before. Glorious. Not looking forward to June because it's going to get pretty boring but well, I guess you have to make the most of it. Here's photos from ages ago. On occasions where I dress more bohemian(?) is that even the right word to describe this. I went from a very black/white stage to currently wanting to deck myself all out in unif and I can't make up my mind which one I should go for. Much firstworldproblems hashtag. And also, dyeing my hair seems like an idea I should go for. It's been ages and my hair needs a change.

xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment