Tuesday 25 June 2013

worth more than gold




top - topshop // cardigan - thestylemafia // shorts - o-mighty // shoes - converse // socks - huf // bag - topshop // headband - forever 21

Yes, extremely /boho-gypsy-(and as my friend would say 'fortune teller')vibes/ I know. But I gotta love my huf weed socks in aqua and pink. Hell yeah, I got tons of compliments on these from strangers when I was shopping around. Going to have to wear these babies again soon. And I am wearing a headband.... strange I know but whatever I was feeling that day I guess it worked out in the end. Mew, June is ending soon and i'm dreading July because that's just one more month till university starts and I'm still on the fence about it. On the bright side I got accepted to the nus residential college programme which is a preeeeeetty big deal for me. Hopefully, its as good as what its been made out to be. Guess I'll have to see for myself soon. You guys have a good week ahead!

Oh and do fund me by checking out my facebook account , click the icon in my description, and my album (L's Loots) and get some stuff from me because I am fucking broke out of my mind.  Thank youuuuu.

xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment