Sunday 30 June 2013

Can’t you see it’s we who own the night


top - croxxbones by stayreal // shorts - bkk // shoes - red wings // chain - h&m // bag - topshop

So when I saw these faux leather 'athletic-sportswear-inspired' shorts in Bangkok I immediately had to get it because it was one, only like 12 bucks and two its definitely a staple. Wore this to go chill and have dinner with my girls for my best friend's birthday. Surprisingly, I was quite casual as compared to my normal self. Which was  a fucking big deal because according to them, when am I ever not over dressed.


And to my best, I know this post is a million days late but I still want to let you know that I love you for forever and ever and ever. More than words could ever describe. Hehe muah.

xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment