Friday 21 June 2013

call me a spaceman




top - topshop // leather skirt - online somewhere // outerwear - thestylemafia // shoes - jeffrey campbell coltranes // bag - topshop // choker & ying yang necklace - thecobrashop

So, I sort of jumbled up my outfit posts a little because one, this only has two photos and I'm sort of rushing somewhere at the moment and its way easier to edit and upload. two, yeah refer to one. Basically laziness is the reason for everything. Well, a post is better than nothing right? Check out my spaceman boots, is what everyone calls them, by the way. Thank god I got the silver instead of the white coltranes hmmm. Anyways, just so you can laugh at me, take a look at what will be my NUS id in a couple of months time.


Yep, no idea if i'm going to regret this after four years but I'll just have to deal I guess. Please also ignore the bright yellow plaster on my leg, because I was too lazy (yes lazy again) to find a normal plaster I just took a cartoon one from the collection, don't judge, I have. Mew, have a good weekend alright guys?

xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment