Sunday 19 May 2013

nobody's a picture perfect, but we're worth it


top - topman // shirt - flea market // socks - topshop //shoes - dr martens

Really quick update post. What I threw on before I headed to get my hair done. Nothing much interesting going on cept that I have had a really really bad sore throat over the weekend which has escalated into a flu and I don't really know how but I have a swollen right eye. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror this morning because I was so ugly. Thats what I told my best friend anyway. But its true. God I feel like shit. I've stayed home the whole day, watched four movies in a row, painfully try to swallow food and cough medicine (ugh) and bummed around basically. I hope I feel better tomorrow because I have fucking work and I can't even not go. Sigh. I see a pretty shitty week coming up. Well, I hope yours isn't as bad as mine.

xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment