Thursday 25 April 2013

you gotta breathe, we'll be okay




top - topshop // disco pants - american apparel // shoes - unif cross trainers // bag & sunnies - thestylemafia // cap - HUF // lipstick - mac's russian red // chain - h&m

Went to Haji for a really fail shopping trip. The only thing I was most excited about was taking photos against the infamous walls where every other girl takes photos at. This is like the third consecutive post with Shawn in it..... I think its time he stops hanging with me. Its terrible because every single time I head out with him it does so much damage to my wallet. Tsk.

xx Leah

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to buy myself those disco pants! ; _ ; then style it with some crop tops! Anyways, love the look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should totally get em!!! super worth the $$ you can pair them with like anythingggggg damn. hahaha thank you babe!

      Delete