Monday 29 April 2013

I just wanna be the one to remind you what it is to smile




top and earrings - topshop // skirt and chain - h&m // shoes - unif cross trainers // bag - h&m // lipstick - mac's rebel // starbux

So this is me trying to quote 'spice up' my blog by adding unnecessary photos of my life. The gorgeous skirt is from h&m which was a stealllllll. I normally tend to stay away from the 'circle skirt' kinda look, bc every girl and their mother has one. Which is although what this skirt sort of is, but I couldn't resist the fucking gorgeous tie dye whatevs you wna call it print. Lets just say, that day was.... pretty rough. Some times drinking in moderation is really a good thing. But thank god I have friends who are the besttttttt. Just gna leave it at that shall we.

Oh and by the way, I made a ask.fm so you can hit me up with whatever fashion related questions over thereeeeee.


xx Leah

1 comment:

  1. great photos! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete