Monday 4 February 2013

i'm gonna pop some tags, only got twenty dollars in my pocket


top - runwaybandits // jacket - thestylemafia // knee highs - topshop // shoes - steve madden // lipstick - mac's dubonnet

So this was what I wore the last week when we did the flea. It was a hundred degrees outside that day thank god we were in the shade. Sucked that we came late and had to wait for ages for the organizers to get their shit together and bring more tables up. Waste of my selling time to be honest. And check out my new kickkkkks. They're from my work place, steve madden, and they're called hilight. omg and they are gorgeous. Even with the wedge inside the sneaker they were pretty comfy. Super good steal.

Heres a whole bunch of other photos I took that day, I'm too tired now to bother typing much so, let the photos speak for themselves.


xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment