Friday 25 January 2013

light up the skies and ignore the stars


kenzo knockoff - shopskinned // shorts - topshop // tights - topshop // shoes - new balance // bag - online // choker - thecultlabel // daisy hat - thestylemafia 

I apologize for not updating for like a week because my computer decided to be a bitch. It refused to start up after so many days and I just got pissed off and stopped trying. But miraculously it decided to start up today so I've just finished transferring all my stuff into a portable hard drive in any case it fails me, which it will, again.

A couple of weeks ago I went back to school for the 2013 CJC open house and met up with all my amazing friends once again. To be honest I've missed school. Mostly the people and the environment because where on earth am I going to ever find a community like that one again. But it was good to be back like I said. Watched my juniors do an amazing dance performance. I was seriously proud of them because it must have taken ages to prepare.

Leaving you with a bunch of photos from that day, because I doubt anyone wants to here me going on and on about school.

Dancerrrrrrrs


By the way, if you guys are from Singapore me and Denise are having a booth at the scape flea tomorrow so come on down and check our shit out. everything going for less than $15.

xx Leah

4 comments:

  1. love that Kenzo sweater! Lookin good in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO DEAR!
    I just arrived in your blog, really great ... this outfit is perfect .. and you're beautiful!
    I would be really happy if you would to follow each other ... let me know <3
    TI APPEARANCE!
    KISSES AND HAVE A NICE DAY

    BLOG> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    FACEBOOK> http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely comment sweets! will def check out your blog too! xx

      Delete