Tuesday 9 October 2012

the inner feline in me




top - runwaybandits // skirt - supre // cardigan - thestylemafia // shoes - glitter dr martens // sunnies - diva // floral headpiece - h&m //

Talk about my love for cats, this skirt is da bomb.com because i got it for $1 at runwaybandit's warehouse sale. This girl in front of me picked it up at first, and i was kind of annoyed because i was trying to push past the huge crowd to grab it. Turns out she didn't want it in the end and i overheard her conversation going something like 'Lets just get out of here, I'm not going to get anything' so i immediately, being the shameless human i am, tapped her shoulder and was like 'Can I take it from you if you aren't buying it?' Wow. Classy. But hey, i got my shirt in the end isn't that whats all that matters.

So basically, post is completely boring, unless you came here to look at my outfit then i guess it wasn't so bad after all. I hope your week hasn't been as crap as mine, the amount of work i have yet to accomplish is really starting to freak me out. Just less than a month, i can do this.

xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment