Tuesday 5 November 2013

something so sentimental, you make so detrimental


dress - runwaybandits // shoes - yru // cap - stussy // bag - thestylemafia

How I wish I could wear these shoes more often than I actually do. And I also wish I had more friends who were 165cm and above, then I wouldn't have such awkward conversations with people of my actual height. School talk again, finals are in 3 weeks, and I have a ton of projects to submit so thats why i've been behind on blogging. Is it possible that I just make blogging my life in the future and forget about all this school crap that I have to deal with on a daily basis. ugh. I WISH. (so much wishful thinking in this post hm)

xx Leah

1 comment:

  1. nice outfit! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 maybe follow? keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete