Monday 12 August 2013

when I get lost in your eyes, constellations are aligned



top - lazy oaf // shorts - topshop // shoes - red wings // bag - thestylemafia // cap - obey

Uni has officially started and I'm sad but excited to finally start something new. First day was pretty shit because I had to go for classes alone (there is like no one I know in biz I swear) but hopefully i'll make a few biz friends soon. This morning I woke up to an awesome post that Deandri uploaded on my instagram of my previous outfit post so yay best way to start the day. But now its back to trying to figure out my damn timetable and clean my new room in my college. Ugh. work. Have a good week err-one!

xx Leah

1 comment:

  1. your style is awesome!i like literally everything you wear xD hope you will have a great uni year (: the beginning is always the hardest part!i just bought the deandri's helga and now I can't wait to wear them :P have a good day
    xx

    ReplyDelete