Tuesday 11 June 2013

you could beat the world, you could beat the war




top - topshop // skirt - thestylemafia // jacket - omighty // shoes - steve madden // bag - topshop // lipstick - dubonnet

Well its been awhile, but i'm back from Bangkok! Simple outfit I wore bc someone gave me limited clothing choices, COUGHS, long story. And I know I promised I'd blogged earlier but I was too lazy, and full of excuses, (which basically meant that I was going out at night way too much, oh god) but hey at least i'm still getting something up. I'm sick as hell now though with a flu and cough and its probably due to the lack of sleep I've had thanks to clubbing staying out too much. Kinda sucks having to go back to work after a one week vacation but well at least I'm back in Singapore and I get to see the people I missed the most. So.... I guess i'll be back updating as usual soon, and I shall refrain from awol-ing for two weeks I promise.

xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment