Monday 11 March 2013

the world is ours, if you want it

 


top - thestylemafia // jacket - thewhatisdope // socks - h&m // shoes - converse // necklace - c/o goldenpixiedust // bag - online // lipstick - mac's russian red

Well I've been a terrible blogger. Besides going to work religiously and partying a couple of times, I went back to school to collect my results. And this was pretty much what I wore. I was thinking about going casual but my friend told me 'Since you're already blonde, just go all out' So fuck it, thats what I did.

To make up for the lack of substance on this page. Have some photos from my recent days/nights out.


look at my children they're so cute ahahahaha


What is a blog without crappy photos of your personal life.

xx Leah

2 comments:

  1. Really awesome pictures! Loveeee your denim jacket in the first few!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfits lovely! And I loved your socks in the first few pics... really want a pair like that :)

    Tyra xxx
    tyradressedinblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete