Sunday 31 March 2013

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy


top - o-mighty // shorts - runwaybandits // hoodie - spao // socks - topshop // shoes - new balance // sunnies - thestylemafia // snapback - h&m // lipstick - macs russian red

Got this black snapback from h&m for just $7.90 a couple of weeks back. Best buy to be honest. I don't understand why I'm still paying like ten times that price for caps from obey and huf. I wish I wasn't so brand conscious but sometimes I can't help myself.

Anyway speaking of huf, I ordered the weed socks (after fucking finally) so I'm real excited about wearing them about. Aqua/pink sound good no? Was so tempted to get the purple/yellow ones as well but I have to maintain my spending habits if I want to save up and buy my givenchy, which will prolly take a billion years knowing me but I WILL TRY.

Ending off here, because I'm just tired from today. Have a good week ahead lovelies.

xx Leah

1 comment:

  1. you have amazing style!! I love this look so much... ehh not only this look. all of these looks on your blog:)
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ps. you have beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete