Monday 18 February 2013

I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart




top & sunnies - thestylemafia // shorts - gelliz // thigh highs - topshop // shoes - deandri // bag - topshop // hat - h&m

So this was the other weekend when I went for thestylemafia's flea / sale thing. It sucked because I really wanted to get some good buys because they are my favourite online shop ever and the service is A+.

Check out their online shop hereeeeeee

But the queue was insane and even though I was early, it was already packed. Me and my friend gave up queuing after an hour because the queue was going nowhere and it was too hot and I couldn't be bothered honestly.

Don't get me wrong when I say this but seriously I got a hell lot of stares that day oh my my my. I hope i'm not coming across as obnoxious or anything but legit if I had a dollar for every stare I got i'd be a thousand bucks richer. Was I really that overdressed. Lol, maybe for the occasion but still!!!! I will never get it.

Okay my goal now is to post everyday after I get home from work this week except for thursday, so hopefully I stick to that (probably un-achievable) goal. Sorry i'm such a lazy blogger sometimes.

xx Leah

2 comments:

  1. love the shoes!!
    holy-mode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole outfit is amazing! And not overdressed! I think you looked amazing, they were probably just jealous :P

    I love how in the picture at the bustop everyone is just watching you ^.^

    Tyra xxx
    tyradressedinblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete