Friday 22 February 2013

gravity hurts, but you made it so sweet


top - thestylemafia // disco pants - AA // shoes - jeffrey campbell coltranes // snapback - hater // bag - h&m // lipstick - macs rebel

Valentines, valentines. My outfit for my date with Corinne which consisted of eating and shopping and my uncontrollable spending habits. Had a lovely day just chilling with her because I told myself I shall not make a big deal out of valentines day. This was on the 13th though, so pre vday I guess. But on the 14th I was about to murder every single girl that walked past my workplace with balloons / flowers / whatever extravagant gift available. So bitter. But Corinne surprised me a few days later with a flower which I shamelessly took a photo with on instagram. She's the best.



Well aside from that, this is what happened on the 13th/14th morning. I went clubbing with Kim after that so here's a bunch of photos I took with my phone.


xx Leah

2 comments:

  1. wait WHAT why is this only the first time I've ever been to your blog? OMG. IT IS SO GOOD. You have such cool style!! I love your boots so much ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is like freaking amazing too I swear. I love your style as well babe, I want all your clothes omfg. hahaha thanks for leaving the loveliest comment ever <3

      Delete