Wednesday 26 December 2012

tainted in gothic blue (and a new blog url)




 dress - motelrocks // shoes - deandri helgas // lipstick - mac's rebel // necklace - h&m

Basically this was what I wore to church on the 24th of December. This dress, funny story, was actually supposed to be my prom dress. But I decided to get the motel sequin dress instead because I kept thinking about it and my friend told me that it was so me, so I got the other one. So since I had a spare dress, why not wear it for Christmas. And so I did. I really apologize for the lousy photos i'm uploading here but I only had my iphone with me so I took these shots with it. And the sun was going down as well so the lighting wasn't really helping either. I'm just going to upload these photos anyway...



These photos though, were taken yesterday and yes these are the Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes in silver and black and my oh my how I am in love. They're my new spaceman shoes and I know they're out there and obnoxious and i'll probably get like so many stares when I wear these but they are amazing. I got them during the black friday sale so they were half off on solestruck which means I only paid 90usd when the original price was like 190. holy shittttttttttt. good deal or what. My mum got the same shoes (typical) as me but in red. Ordered them with my friend so we could get free shipping because shippings a bitch and i was not going to pay like 40 more dollars. But yay, i'm so happy with them!!!

Probably will do a post with them soon. For the kids going back to school soon, enjoy the last few days of the year 2012 while I get to enjoy eight months of freedom (if you don't consider work but..). Hell yes.

xx Leah

oh and i changed my url to highhaels.blogspot.com for future references.

8 comments:

  1. oh thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog <3 I love yours too! I'm following you right now! You've a great style dear, I love that dress a lot :D merry christmas! xx

    http://www.itziarfagoaga.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you for such a lovely comment!!! merry christmas doll <3

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit doll ;) Keep up with this

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is gorgeous and i love the pink in your hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shoes are absolutely incredible, and think these snaps looks so nice with the light x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these shoes are amaaaaazing!!! ah thank you I was trying so hard to get good shots xx

      Delete