Saturday 10 November 2012

Soirée



top - thestylemafia // jacket - whatisdope // skirt - shopskinned // bag - mango // shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Soiree //

Just a quick little update, had my sisters confirmation to go for today so I decided, why not, an occasion to dress up. Even though its still in the middle of my exams and I'm so extremely exhausted I feel like crying but i guess this was like a break. I have to get back to my studying routine starting tomorrow before I burn out.

And if you haven't noticed by now i've added a new baby to my shoe collection! Yep the much hyped about Soiree's are now in my possession.  They're such a gorgeous shoe, though the only problem is that I ordered them half a size to big because they were the only ones in stock. So its a little awkward walking around but you get used to it. Also, another bummer was that my toes were constantly rubbing against the clear strap in front, no idea if its the same for everyone but it bugs me and it hurts. Thats the only downside i guess.

Other than that the shoe is extremely comfortable and easy to walk in if you get the right size. I suggest going for your normal size or half a size smaller. So glad my mum got these for me after all that begging I had to do. It was definitely worth it.

Oh hey instagram face. meet my pretty godsister. and technically i'm only uploading these because we look nice. (wow)


Just five more papers to go before I'm free as a bird and hopefully more substantial posts will be accompanying it.

xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment