Monday 22 October 2012

Prom Dresses

So prom is coming for most of us so I decided to do a dress post because I don't know how many of you have the problem of deciding what the hell you want to wear to prom. So here's just a few examples based on the recent trends I've liked, hopefully it makes your lives slightly easier.

Sequin/Lace


 Motel Gabby Sequin Plunge Back Dress In Iridescent Green
I love the colour of this, it was actually my first choice prom dress but i decided i wanted to tone it down.
Get it here or here


Confetti Sequin Dress from Nasty Gal
Get it here


Goldmine Sequin Dress from Nasty Gal
Get it here


Rare Sequin Cut Out Dress
if you want more of the subtle girly girl fairy princess kinda thing, i think this is a gorgeous dress.
Get it here


Rare Graduated Sequin Sweetheart Prom Dress
If you want to go all out i guess, this is definitely the one.
Get it here


Lulu Dress - Ivory Lace
Gorgeous detailing.
Get it here

Leather with a hint of Fluff


UNIF Harness Dress
for the bad ass girl inside of us (plus its on sale at nastygal!)
Get it here


 Ryder Bustier Dress
I don't know how prom this is, but hey this was one of my other options, because i really loved the leopard and leather together, if you're daring, go for it.
Get it here


UNIF Prima Cut Out Dress
comes in pink as well! love the leather and the cut outs, the skirt makes it extra girly and counters the entire bad girl vibe.
Get it here


Witching Hour Dress
Get it here


Freak Of Nature Sequin Bustier Tutu Dress
I especially love the bustier on this dress, it is to die for.
Get it here

Long and Sexy


Long Night Maxi Dress
This is a simple and sleek look if you just want to look classic and elegant. (Its only $38 USD!)
Get it here


Godspeed Dress - Pink
Finally, this gorgeous pink sexy as hell dress from UNIF, was really one of the first few that caught my eye. Its pretty revealing if you ask me but the pink makes it less 'slutty' you could say.
Get it here

So basically some of the few dresses that haved been bookmarked in my computer for quite sometime and I decided why not share and make life a little easier for some people.

xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment