Thursday 10 November 2011

shots on the hood of my car



top - ohsofickle, bralet - shopskinned, shorts - topshop, tights - topshop, shoes - dr martens, bag - whatisdope.
















Went out with denise in the morning on wednesday to get somemore dreamcatchers for our shop, then met nat for pw at starbucks and had a sushi buffet w sha, des, and john!!! idk what was wrong but nat kept calling me a fortune teller cuz of my outfit, and when i got in the car otw home my mum asked me why i dressed so ahlian. i died okay. this is so upsetting.







Went to salted with wendy on tuesday to eat before heading to thomson plaza to buy stuff for baking cuz we just had the craving to make rocky road. no baking pictures because i was too lazy HAHA.







And just yesterday i went out with my classmates after their op to ikea for some meatballs. wasn't in the mood for pictures at all. sigh. alright i need to go get ready now and plan for wendy's birthday.

xx Leah

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete