Tuesday 23 August 2011

You give me that hummingbird heartbeat








 




So teacher's day was fun. the performance we did.... well it was alright i guess. what can you expect out of last minute preperation right. I just feel some people don't really deserve to have this position that they claim to be theirs you know. Like. well. its just a matter of personal opinion but i honestly don't think some of them meet the standards. I know im becoming bitchy and all by saying it, and its not like they don't put in effort or work hard, its just that no matter how much they do.... its just not enough.

Alright, enough of my rambles and rants. i spent most of the morning of teachers daying whining to lixuan about being unlucky and not getting a chance to look at a certain object at all, but turns out, i had a lot of opportunities to do that in the later part of the day, and that friday turned out particularly well tbh.

Well seeing as i was in a happy fit that whole afternoon lixuan accommodated my nonsense and being the sweet girl that she was, dragged me around orchard just for a particular purpose.

Okay i know im speaking in codes here but god knows who reads my blog right, i should be careful.

Oh btw, i did something totally unexpected today, and i really hope it doesn't give me problems later but you know what they say, 'live life with no regrets' so im taking that up as my motto for the time being.

ps, my mum agreed to bring me on a shopping spree to topshop, so, girl gna be getting some new clothes soon. /thumbs up and runs around happily/

xx Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment